CASE ERECTOR AND CASE LINER
O/K International is proud to introduce their new Integrated Case Erector and Case Liner; the Superliner CL225. The CL225 provides the best possible lining quality of bags inserted into electronically squared RSC or HSC cases at a rate of up to 15 cases per minute.
The machine pulls a corrugated case out of a magazine, opens it to a rectangle, folds the bottom minor flaps and transfers it onto a suction box in the case lining position. A bag is made from gusseted polyethylene tubing, cut to length, and inserted into the case with the neck of the bag cuffed over the edges. The suction system removes the air between the bag and the box, providing the best lining quality, without any parts contacting the clean inside of the bag. The case is transferred to the next station where it is electronically squared and closed with 2” wide tape. The machine can be supplied with additional heat-seal assemblies for block bottom bags.
Features and benefits:
- One roll size makes multiple bag lengths for reduced inventory and cost.
- Provides the best lining quality without contacting the inside of the bags.
- Automatic squaring of each box provides consistency for automatic lines.
- Easy loading of the cases without stopping the machine.
- Easy roll changes with minimal down time.
- Supplied in stainless steel; clean, durable and maintains hygiene.
OK International is the only company in the world that designs and manufactures complete turnkey bag-in-box packing lines consisting of case erectors, bag inserters, fillers, bag closers, case sealers and conveyors, predominantly in stainless steel.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT HANS MENTINK AT (508)303-8286