Spotlight Your Latest Breakthrough on the Innovation Stage
Introduce your company’s revolutionary new solutions to show attendees in 30-minute presentations on the Innovation Stage at PACK EXPO International 2012. Showcase the features, functions and benefits of your breakthrough technologies with decision-makers, at length and in depth. The Innovation Stage, centrally located in the Grand Concourse, allows you to target your audience with tailored messages to meet their needs.
In addition to your 30-minute presentation, selection for an Innovation Stage event delivers these valuable benefits:
Before the show:
- Email schedule announcing presentations (including your session, company name and booth number), including targeted to your selected vertical market/s
- Recognition in pre-event promotion, such as vertical brochures, emails, print ads and more
- Highlighted presentation listing on packexpo.com (the industry’s year-round, go-to resource), product locators and in pocket guide
- Invitation to registered show attendees to add your event to their attendee portal calendar
During the show:
- Innovation Stage will be located in the Grand Concourse – a prime location to showcase your presentation
- Prominent signage in the Grand Concourse and at entrances to each Hall, including company name and booth number
- Promotion in daily emails to show attendees and printed in Show Daily publication
- Booth placard announcing your company’s selection for the Innovation Stage
- One brochure or other promotional material (supplied by you) displayed in the Innovation Stage area and available throughout the show
- Option to have session videotaped (additional charge)
After the show:
- Contact information for all attendees at your presentation
- Presentation PowerPoints available within attendee portals
- For those opting to have their session videotaped, we will post the recording of your presentation on packexpo.com as well as provide you with a video file to distribute to your customers.
Apply today to showcase your solutions on The Innovation Stage.
Limited opportunities are available so sign up early to choose your spot.
Eligibility: Only PACK EXPO International 2012 exhibitors may apply as presenters or co-presenters.
Application: Submit 150-word abstract explaining how your innovative solutions would benefit attendees.
Selection: A panel of industry experts will choose presentation in a competitive process.
Cost: $1,800 for accepted presentations, with an additional $900 for the session to be videotaped
For more information, contact Beth Murray at email@example.com